- Vistage is dedicated to enhancing the lives of CEO’s.
- Vistage provides business leaders the tools to outperform both the competition and their own goals.
- A Vistage group is comprised of approximately 16 peers who are not in competition with each other, have high integrity, are under non-disclosure with each other, and are interested in becoming better leaders, making better decisions, achieving better results, and having better-quality lives.
- There are over 22,000 active members and 68,000 alumni in 16 countries. The average member CEO has been in Vistage for over 6 years.
- The average Vistage Company increases their revenue growth rate by 2.8 X within 2 years after their CEO joins as compared to their growth rate pre-Vistage.
- Membership is by invitation only. Membership is a mutual decision between Vistage and the individual CEO. CEO’s must not only be willing to bring their issues to the group, they must also bring value to the other members of the group. Not all CEO’s nor their companies will qualify.
|Program Element or Description||Chief Executive Board||Key Executive Board|
|Professionally Facilitated Peer Advisory Board||✔||✔|
|Online Web Portal – Articles, Webinars, etc.||✔||✔|
|Regional & National Conferences||✔||✔|
|Training Seminars with Expert Speakers||✔
(8 per year)
(8 per year)
|Private 1:1 Executive Coaching||✔|
|Usual Meeting Day||Wednesday||Thursday|
|Member Profile (Revenue/Employees)|| $3.5m – $125m
10 – 1,200 FTEs
|CXO’s & Small Business CEOs|
About Vistage International
Vistage International, the world’s leading chief executive organization, has over 22,000 members in 16 countries. Vistage members generate over $300 billion in annual revenues and have almost two million employees around the world. Vistage is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and enhancing the lives of business executives. Because Vistage members become better leaders, they make better decisions, and their companies achieve better results. A 2017 analysis by Dun and Bradstreet revealed that companies who joined Vistage over the past five years grew at three times the rate of average U.S. companies.