- July 8, 2017
- Posted by: Stephen Johnson
- Category: Vistage
Vistage Speaker and Accountability guru Mike Scott sends out Accountability tips monthly. This month’s tip is resonated with me, and with Mike’s permission I reproduce it here. ENJOY!
“Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.”
~ Winston Churchill
Overwhelm and Worry Kill Right Action.
An unplanned project creates overwhelm and inaction.
How many projects are you currently responsible for?
– Do you have a readily accessible list of them in Excel? In Trello? In your notes?
– Do all of them have agreed on due dates for completion.
– The road to success begins with a plan – a project plan.
– If you’re not getting movement on your projects, take some time to put a plan together for each of them.
– Then each day, before you leave work, plan your next actions on those projects and create a daily SWAT List (SWAT).
Download Mike’s free mobile smartphone app – Totally Accountable from your App Store or Click Here.
Raise Accountability – Raise Revenues – Raise Profits! – It’s that simple and you know it!
If you are reading this, but are not on the Success TIPS email list, click here to add yourself: Click Here
“Don’t cheat your people out of the opportunity to win because of your discomfort holding people accountable.” – Michael Canic
Mike Scott (800) 990-6540